If you are like most Moscow mule aficionados, then you are always on the lookout for new ways to enjoy your copper mugs. This variation of the classic cocktail uses orange juice or even tangerine juice if you can find it.
Orange Infused Moscow Mule Recipe
This sweet and tangy variation to the famous Moscow mule recipe is great for giving your taste buds a head fake. Unsurprisingly, we found that the fresher ingredients offered a significant improvement in taste. This was particularly true for the fresh squeezed citrus and the ginger beer.
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Freshly Squeezed Orange or Tangerine Juice
- 1 Freshly Squeezed Lemon
- 1 bottle of Ginger Beer (Non-Alcoholic)
- Slice of Orange/Tangerine
- Sprig of Mint for a Garnish
- Candied Ginger for Garnish
How to Prepare:
- Fill your copper mug with ice.
- Add Vodk and Juice
- Top off with Ginger Beer
- Stir slowly
- Garnish with Ginger, Slice of Orange/Tangerine, and Mint
- Drink. Enjoy. Repeat!
- Make your best attempt to use high-quality ingredients. Just like anything you eat or drink, ingredients make an impact. If you choose to use cheap vodka or that old ginger beer from your hot trunk you can expect a sub-standard taste. It will still probably taste better than most cocktails but won’t do the recipe justice!
- Consider chilling your ingredients prior to making the drink. Use ice cold vodka, ginger beer, and citrus. Also consider pre-chilling your copper mug.
- Don’t forget to pick up a set of copper mugs!