We welcome the opportunity to work with retail stores, wholesalers, and distributors. Please review the information below and fill out the form at the bottom of the page to get started offering Artisan’s Anvil products!
Our minimum order is $250.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are determined by the weight, dimension, and destination of the package, not to exceed 15% of the total order. Please note, we currently ship to U.S. only.
- A variety of factors play a role in the actual shipping time of an order however, generally orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. Please let us know at the time of the order if you are in need of a specific ship date.
- Items are shipped Standard Ground from Atlanta, GA. unless specified otherwise by the customer.
- Multiple ship dates may be arranged, upon request, but only at the time the order is placed.
- Orders may be canceled by calling our customer service department or by sending a notification via email. Canceled orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Any shipping errors or damage claims must be reported by contacting our customer service department no more than 10 days from the date the product is received. Please retain all packaging material until the damage claim is resolved.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of order, please notify us at within three days of receiving your shipment.
- Return requests need to be authorized by calling our customer service department for an RA number prior to returning any product.
- Returned orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Credit Card – We accept all major credit cards. Your credit card will be charged only when the items are shipped.
- Returned Checks – $35 will be added to your account for any returned or stop payment checks.
- Late Payments – Late charges of 1.5% per month (18% APR) will be added to all past due invoices.
- Collection Fees – If a customer account is forwarded to a collection agency, all additional legal or collection fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
- All prices listed are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Resale Certificate & Tax Information
- Re-sellers of Artisan’s Anvil bar ware must provide a copy of their current resale certificate. Wholesale customers without a resale certificate on file will be charged tax.
- A review from our accounting department is needed for approval of terms. Please note that this review period may delay shipping of the order.
Get In Touch with Us!
Take the first steps to offering Artisan’s Anvil products to your customers!